Bridges Drug Diversion PC1000 Program is a state-licensed program. Participants in the Drug Diversion PC1000 program are court-ordered by the state. Bridges offer multiple group days and times for participants requiring completion of Drug Diversion.
Our clinical team provides the highest-quality education and therapy. The program curriculum will challenge each participant to go beyond basic court requirements.
Drug Diversion PC1000 will:
- Focus on how drug use leads to legal, medical, and social problems.
- Reduce drug abuse.
- Expand the participant’s knowledge of drug use and its consequences.
- Encourage healthy living to avoid drug use/criminal acts.
- Improve coping skills, decision-making abilities.
- Encourage and support abstinence and recovery from drug use.
Bridges Drug Diversion Program is designed to meet the PC1000 requirements for Sacramento County. Requirements different from Sacramento County are offered when available.
PC1000 Program Goals and Criteria
- To improve diversion outcomes for participants who complete the program.
- To reduce substance abuse and criminal offense of participants who complete the program.
All participants must adhere to the following:
- Random urine tests
- Strict attendance
- Program fees
- All participants may be required to complete substance use treatment and Aftercare